Monday, June 20, 2005

Oops!

Oh dear, my apologies to Clarissa and Leru. My observational skills are getting from bad to worse - I should've realised that the two of you are in 1/6 =]
And seriously - I'm still shocked that my blog got found at all =]
Ok, so anyway, it's already 0016hrs of the 21st of June, Tuesday, and I'm still tapping away at my computer. I have Maths tuition tomorrow morning and here I am wasting away precious time for my beauty sleep.
Well, I've been reading largely about crytography and I think it's all been very interesting. I still have to get my terms right (crytography/cryptology/cryptanalysis/etc.).
And I'm still trying to learn CangJie. Too bad my keyboard doesn't show CangJie characters.
I watched quite a lot of Alias episodes today. Around four I think. I've gone so mad about it.
*obsessed about Alias*
Erm, sorry if I'm typing very little today. I'm quite tired *sigh*

No comments: