Friday, June 17, 2005

I am wondering.

I am wondering - how did Clare and Leru (I presume they are my juniors in council) find their way to my blog? I'm really wondering because I didn't distribute my URL to anyone. I may have written it somewhere, but I don't really think that's where they got the URL from.

Be careful with my URL, people. My blog bites, and when I say "bite", I mean it. You will get infected with boredom reading my blog and suffer from it. You will start see the words on the page swim in front of your very eyes and you might start to feel very VERY tired. Or the Mona Lisa on the page might start winking at you and making faces.

Beware.

Ok, I've done the psychological programming to keep people from distributing my blog URL.

I can almost imagine:
A: Hey, I can give you Edan's blog URL if you
B: Ok, but can I
A: I might consider, but you must spread his URL to other people.
B: Ok, I'll do it. But can I still
A: No, only if you
B: Hey!
A: What?
B: You -
*biff boff bash*

Ooh. o_O

Ok, enough of this hocus-pocus. On to the blog proper.

So anyway, I'm still in HK, but I'll be leaving two days later. *sigh*

I bought a lot of stuff. I'll talk about them later.

Still though, I haven't gotten any of the stuff on my wishlist. I really want the iPod mini, but I'm still three-digits away from what I need to get it. It'll take at least two months *sigh*

Yes, the second sigh in this blog entry.

I'm trying to get myself active again in fandoms, but apparently I can't stay interested long enough. Star Wars has been okay, and I've been looking around in the forums on TheForce.Net, but for som reason I wasn't able to access it yesterday. Then, I'm currently trying to write an Alias fanfic, and I even managed to get Jalyn to beta the first five pages (or, the only five pages) I managed to write. I'm a bit stuck, however, and I really want to continue writing. And then, I started participating in an activity on the Lord of the Rings Plaza (a paraphrase-a-paragraph-from-Tolkien's-writings sort of contest) but there hasn't seemed to be a reply from the contest organisers yet. I really hope to get a response soon.

And I haven't been doing anything ever since I made June my Learn Russian Month. I guess I'll have to change it to Learn Korean Month since I've been reading a lot more about Korean instead. Or maybe Huttese (yep, Star Wars ^_^).

I've also been trying to learn how to type Traditional Chinese using CangJie. It's not very easy because you have to know what writing strokes each character in CangJie represents. I guess there'll have to be some memory work involved here, don't you think?

I feel like getting back into Tarot work again. I might start an online Tarot journal soon, or even a discussion board for people to discuss about the Tarot. I might need to get a more portable deck though, maybe one that is palm-sized (literally). Those don't come cheap though, and I'm really worried about my pocket *sigh* My current Ryder-Waite deck comes across as being a little too big and bulky *sigh*

Ok ok, I've made four sighs already.

No comments: