Sunday, June 26, 2005

Imperial March.

That's it, all. It's 2352 hrs, 26th of June, Sunday. The clock is ticking and eight minutes later the Period of Great Bliss (TM) ends.

School reopens tomorrow.

*hears Imperial March playing continuously in background*

Ok ok, enough of the dreading.

Well, the first thing I want to do in this entry is to first apologise to Zis and Zil for being such an ass on Saturday. I want to say sorry for being such a total nickass - sorry 'bout my pestering on the Chinese songlist! I seriously don't know what went wrong on Saturday with me - perhaps stress was setting in on me or I simply was being an ass.

And Zis - that day I freaked out when you said "Oi!". I guess you didn't mean it (or can remember it) - nonetheless if I was an ass on Saturday I really HAVE to say sorry.

Erm, next, sorry Nic! Didn't know you were almost alone at West Coast Park. I thought that Council had enough members to be there, but apparently most of us were in school anyway. I thought MAD was really low on member-count, so that's why I popped up in school instead. Sorry!

Phew, that was better. Getting all that out of my system. I've been feeling guilty since.

Ok, so school reopens tomorrow, and I'm really freaked out because I haven't gotten Kai Shuin to send me ANYTHING yet. I hope the project isn't due yet, and I seriously hope Kai Shuin won't murder me. Another apology to dish out! I seriously think I've outdone myself in terms of being an idiot and ignoring his message (yes, I did receive Kai Shuin's message about the Chinese project) is simply the worst I can do. I need to go to school to apologise and hope he forgives me.

Well, the stress is getting on me and I must be freaking out real bad. Only two more minutes left, and freedom flies away and works gets its steel and titanium shackles on me again.

So much for holidays. Bye, June, and welcome, school!

(Hope I'll see the holidays again soon. September calls!)

No comments: