Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'm in School.

It's already the second day since school reopened. Here I am, at 1735 hrs, sitting in school and tapping away at a school computer.

Mr Chiu just asked me what day today was. I confirmed that it's Tuesday.

Tuesday. Already.

Sorry, SRB (School Reopening Blues) is still setting in on me.

I'm still in school at this time because of the 88th Anniversary Dinner rehearsals. I've already had my rehearsal just now so for now I'm just sitting in the Media Hub and wondering if I should go home yet.

The GO, apparently, has turned off the air-conditioning supply in the Media Hub. Poor us have to rely on a fan, apparently.

Mr Chiu asked me today about the National Interschool Blogging Competition. I've already registered and confirmed an account and a personal blog on Campus MoBlog, but the competition is for a group and I've currently managed to rope only Pheng Heong in so far. Hopefully I'll be able to get more people to join.

I've named the group the Ouroboros Circle, the "Circle" part courtesy of Pheng Heong. Thanx!

Please, I need more people to join...

Frankly, I'm actually still deliberating if I should join the competition or not =P

Eeps.

Hmm, 1740 hrs. I think I'd better go.

Wow, I took 5 minutes to write this short entry. I wonder how I'll do for a half-hour write-a-thon =]

No comments: