Thursday, February 10, 2005

Blogging for the Seventh Time

It's the second day of Chinese New Year and I'm completely exhausted. I've got absolutely no idea whether I'll have energy for school tomorrow.

Frankly speaking these two days have taken its toll on me. I'm stressed both physiologically and psychologically.

I think I'm exaggerating.

Oops.

And I think my English's getting worse.

Whoa.

Time to get more of those English books.

Hell, I don't even know what the hell is wrong with people these days. I wish that guy on CNY Day 1 would just keep his damn mouth shut next time. What a smart guy. *pfft*

Damn it's getting warm in here.

The climate's changing.

Okay, maybe the weather's changing, not the climate.

It's getting warmer, and warmer, and warmer...

Heck of course.

It hasn't rained for like, weeks.

Drrrgh.

Can't stand it. It's getting sticky. Stickier, stickier, humid, humid, warm.

Okay, something's wrong here - I'm typing my entry in dribs and drabs, sentences by sentences, phrase by phrase, word by word.

What the hell.

Okay okay. Enough.

No comments: