Thursday, February 03, 2005

Blogging For the Third Time

Damn, I'm spent. All too spent.

School today was considered okay, save except for the Chemistry textbook and Literature file I had to lug home today. God, I've got a Chemistry test, Biology test, Literature test and English test tomorrow. I had German today, giving me virtually no time to do any revision whatsoever. The day's also left me all spent and exhausted and I've got like absolutely no energy left for anything else. *sigh*

Okay, maybe I'll stop sighing. I'm feeling super tired now, though I WANT to blog something. Anything.

Oh yeah, still hafta print out that script ST asked me to print. Oh dear, hafta memorise what I can.

SYF. Haiz.

Okay, no point doing that.

How about something less tiring to hear about?

Like me ranting about philosophy, or my love for the tongues of Man (i.e. languages, not the anatomical part - do I really sound THAT SICK? :=])

I can hear my brother's hi-fi playing one of the songs from the soundtrack of the Korean drama about a newscaster. Can't remember the English name. Was it "All About Eve"? Oh never mind.

Oh yeah. Chinese New Year's just round the corner.

Next Wednesday. Can't wait.

I feel strange. I'm typing in short, brief sentences, rather like some faulty robot which has the intelligence of a half-wit.

Oh wait, I am a half-wit.

Next time, I'll cut the self-criticism.

Whatever.

No comments: