Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Blogging for the Second Time.

Yes, I'm finally blogging again!

SYF today. Serena was ill and her voice sounded deep. Really deep. Quite strange actually. Hope she gets better.

Well, too bad. I'm getting a sore throat myself *cough cough*

Now, what did I do that gave me this sore throat?

Oh yeah, oops. I ate a pack of medium fries from McDonald's yesterday, chomped on a few pieces of Xun Wei's Pringles Spicy Cajun potato chips, a plate of rice with hash brown, nuggets, fried tofu and fried chicken on it...and also a packet of fries just now before I left school after ELDDS.

Oh dear, that's a lot.

Oh yeah, not to forget about the bowl of spicy Korean noodles I ate after I reached home.

What is the freakin' problem with me?

Maybe, depression? :=[

I don't know, actually. Though I've not quite been in a good mood these few days, especially today.

I can't help feeling hapless. The group's breaking up. What was once a close-knit clique has become today a shattered piece of glass. All shards. With one being nicknamed "Carpet".

I'm not going to say who. All I can say is, I'm getting tired.

Fight, fight, fight. Conflict, conflict, conflict.

Are these things that come with gossip?

Can my life ever return to normal?

When will the war stop?

When will the fighting stop?

When?

How?

All I want is what was before. I want everything to be at its best. I want everything the way they were.

Cas the cheery girl who lifts everyone's spirits up. June with her bright hazel eyes and her great ideas, fast in "love" with Cas. Tanisha the "muscular woman" and her amazing insights and ability to spot flaws. Si Hui the writer and the one to support us well. Me the only guy in the group, trying my best to fit in. Sze Teng the efficient member, although prone to getting nervous and a little uptight - basically doing everything she can for the group.

Now, isn't that the best?

Everyone has their own personality. Yet everyone works well together.

I wish everything was the way it were.

I wish.

Lynn's lifted my mood okay, though I still can't help feeling down.

I tell her sometimes, I'm still disillusioned.

Illusion, perhaps, of a beautiful, perfect world where you are nice to everyone and everyone's nice to you.

Looks like the illusion's dis-illusioned. The illusion's become clear to me - it's nothing but an illusion.

I give up.

Total.

No comments: