Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Blogging For the First Time.

Hallo allerseits, I've finally managed to create a brand-new blog layout for my brand new subdomain.

Aww man, I must really thank Kathy for the subdomain. Guess it was quite bad that she was 'sabo-ed' by us to go on stage during the Youth And Media Conference. Poor Kathy! I'm super glad you won o'course, ya gamin' freak. I haven't tested EverQuest yet by the way, I wonder how it's like, haha :-)

So today's a Tuesday, and I've finally got a great chance to rest and relax. I came home today and had my lunch after washing up. I sat down in front of the TV and started to watch "P'ari-e Yon-in" ('Paris Lovers', or French 'Des amoreux รก Paris') with my mom. We were watching the last episode and oh my god, I am so hooked. Okay, so sometimes Korean dramas get really sappy, mushy, or tragic at times - you can't help getting hooked, though. Okay okay, I'll hush about this, I'm taking it too far, haha.

I slept for around twenty minutes after watching TV (to be frank, it felt like forever). I'm still not feeling very refreshed though I reckon that if I slept any longer I wouldn't have any energy to do anything else - I'd just want to sleep more (trust me, it HAS happened before!)

Well, it's only 6+ in the evening now, and as I look out of the window I can see a bright patch of orange neatly spread out in the sky. It reminds me of how butter's spread on bread (okay, maybe I'm hungry - hey, I ate seaweed just now!), except much more beautiful (and trust me, you wouldn't want to see the butter I spread on bread. You want to see? Oh, you're sick :-P )

Okay, my finger's getting tired, especially my pinky (poor pinky!) I'll go rest now maybe (you wish!) and maybe play The Sims 2 or something. See you guys around!

P.S. I'll probably only be mentioning this once - I've got a secret on my blog! Click on the word "Eden" in Greek letters at the bottom-right side of this table and you'll be brought to a secret page where there'll be an Easter Egg waiting for you to watch (clue! clue! clue!)

No comments: