Tuesday, March 15, 2005

She's Smiling At You

YAY!!! I can finally log on to and access the FTP SERVER! YA-HOOO!

Yep, I've got a new layout - it's Mona Lisa. She now smiles at you everytime you visit the page.

So it's been a long time since I've posted and I'm really glad I can post again.

Was quite heart-breaking for me when I realised I couldn't blog anymore when the server didn't work *boohoo*

Well it's finally there again, so I can update it. PLEASE - I STAY connected. AFFIRMATION - YES! *nods head*

I'm bursting with energy suddenly. Haha.

So this week's the holidays, and I had my common tests about two weeks ago. Goodness, I guess I didn't do THAT well.

Especially Chemistry. Oops. Passed by 1.5 marks (i.e. got 26.5 out of 50 marks). Dagh, got me there.

Chemistry. I conquer you!

*brings out all the long sharp Roman spears and red shields that are so hard you can knock things flat with it*

*takes position*

*charges*

Chemistry! I attack you! I devour you and conquer you, no matter how acidic or alkaline you are! Don't care if you try to poison me or explode in my face! Conquer! ARARRARARARRR!!!!!

Sorry, had to do that *oops*

Got lotsa thingsa to do during tha holidays. Ar, need to get to work.

See ya guys 'round!

No comments: