Thursday, March 17, 2005

More weird tests

Well, it's going to be seven already, and it's already Thursday. This means I've got only three days left to finish whatever holiday homework I have *sigh* I still feel lazy, and I really want to get moving...I need to do a complete "renovation", of myself. Perhaps it's time I underwent a serious "operation". To change myself. For the better.

Well, more strange tests. Some of them assume that the quiz-taker's female - I post the results anyway. Well, the last two kind of say everything, haha.


It 's comforting to say that 'practice makes perfect'....
You are 'Gregg shorthand'. Originally designed to
enable people to write faster, it is also very
useful for writing things which one does not
want other people to read, inasmuch as almost
no one knows shorthand any more. You know how important it is to do things
efficiently and on time. You also value your
privacy, and (unlike some people) you do not
pretend to be friends with just everyone; that
would be ridiculous. When you do make friends,
you take them seriously, and faithfully keep
what they confide in you to yourself.
Unfortunately, the work which you do (which is
very important, of course) sometimes keeps you
away from social activities, and you are often
lonely. Your problem is that Gregg shorthand
has been obsolete for a long time.

What obsolete skill are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

rrr
You are an earth angel! You are always doing
something good for mankind, and even when
you're not, you're thinking about how to
improve yourself and the world! You have to be
the most compassionate being ever!

Which natural angel are you? (awe-inspiring pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x8915e58)

Your Hidden Power Is:
Earthly



You are sort of childish yet brave. If you get
pissed off you become a very strong fighter.
You hate seeing the earth die and you use your
special powers to save the earth from becoming
hell. You are loved by many and hated by few
but you only despise those that try and destroy
your wonderful earth.

Gem Stone:Emerald Eye Color:Lime
Green Hair Color:Brown with green on the
bottom tips and it is shoulder length flipped
out.

Quote:I tear my heart open. I sew my
self shut. My weakness is that i care to much.
And our scars remind us that the past is real.
I tear my heart open just to feel.

What Is Your True Hidden Power? .::Beautiful Anime Pics::.
brought to you by Quizilla

Dark Dragon are evil things, who swoop around, plucking unsespecting victims...
Your a Dark Dragon! Ok, yes, not very nice. Your
evil, spiteful, malicious, and jsu darn bad.
You like to see othrs in pain, or cause it. Im
sorry to say, but you scare me. Fly around
somewhere...err, far away.

What elemental dragon are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

you're a angel of death
you're an angel of death and destruction. you like
hurting others and chaos.

what kind of angel are you?
brought to you by Quizilla \

No comments: