Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Klar Wars

Hello everyone, it's me, your least favourite blogger all over again. Today's weather has been absolutely lovely because it threatened rain when I was going home clutching a large piece of vanguard, my Bag2, heaving my Bag1, and holding a plastic bag containing a packet of fish & chips. Then when I got home, it didn't rain.

Talk about nice weather.

Well, I can see the rain clouds gathering, so I'm going to stop complaining the weather.

Welcome to another issue of teen idiocy.

So anyway after I got home I IMMEDIATELY started work on my fish & chips. I really couldn't stand the idea of my fries getting soggy (trust me, it's DISGUSTING. Just look at McDonald's fries half-an-hour after they're cooked). THEN I showered (yes, I was THAT desperate) and then started completing my Maths homework. Yes I'm a good boy. Not. It's due tomorrow and it was given on Friday - LAST Friday. Eeps.

YES! WHOOPEE!

No German on Thursday!

Last week, I [kinda] survived Episode III: The Revenge of the German Teacher a.k.a The Horribly Crazy German Semester Test. I SWEAR I got something wrong. And frankly, I doubt I really caught more than 45% of the Hörverständnis. I was probably too busy figuring which German teacher the voices belonged to. Why do they HAVE to use the centre's teachers anyway? It's kind of distracting when you suddenly hear your German teacher's voice. It's kind of like hearing Darth Vader start speaking when you're listening to the radio.

Not that my German teacher wears a mask or anything.

So this week it's Episode IV: A New Hope a.k.a I Don't Have German Lessons At All. I'll have the June holidays to prepare for Episode V: The Return of the German Student (yes, that's me!) and then I'll have to undergo Episode VI: The German Teacher Strikes Back.

Das ist SO verdammt.

Edit @ 2142 hrs, 24/05/05: Whoops. ZiepZiep just pointed out that Episode V was "The Empire Strikes Back" and Episode VI "The Return of the Jedi". Stupid me. Well, just take it for face value first. Or you might like to prefer the alternate ending whereby I have to suffer Episode VI: The German Teacher Strikes Back BEFORE gloriously bringing back Episode VI: The Return of the German Student. Ok that's fixes it I hope.

Damn. Next time I make references to ANYTHING that's trademarked, I'm going to do my research.

Whoops. Does that mean I have to research myself?

No comments: