Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ok ok, at last.

Yes yes, I know, don't complain - I KNOW I haven't posted for a long time. 8 days, yeah yeah.

Ok ok, so here I am, posting. I'm listening to Britney's "Baby One More Time" ('Sleep with me I'm not too young!' - if you don't know what I'm talking about, please reverse the song using Goldwave) and I'm currently ill. Yes that's right, I've fallen ill. I think it's because I made my poor Alain hurt himself in http://www.coldnights.net/ - oh my poor Alain. *sigh* I really love him as a character too much (Yes, I know I created him. Stop shouting "Narcissist!" or else).

Anyway I've been ill and it's been Speech Day. Yeah, Speech Day. Which means I've spent a good whole two to three weeks rehearsing for my emcee role. Yep, I'm emcee again, for the FOURTH time. Talk about being a Master of Ceremonies. I'm a Tired Master of Ceremonies, and I've made a truce with Mrs Tan not to look for me for at least the next few months. I need to catch up on my studies AND my beauty sleep. Yep, I NEED my beauty sleep.

Oh, and I need to swim more. I NEED the exercise. Talk about beauty.

Hey, guess what, it's Mother's Day, and Mom had to cook! *sigh* AND I haven't done anything for Mom yet. I feel bad. Eeps.

And guess what, I read THREE volumes of Foxtrot in TWO days. Yep, I love the dysfunctional family just a little too much. Just like I like my darling Alain *sigh* He currently lies in a hospital bed after having lost too much blood. Hope Elle hurries up with her post so he can wake up *sigh*

Oh by the way, a little bit of trivia. Did you know that "Edan", the pseudonym (yes, I know it's the umpteenth pseudonym I've had - stop shouting "Fickle idiot!" or I'll SHOW you an idiot) I use to post with in ColdNights.net is actually Celtic for 'fire'? It's a Celtic name.

And yes, I went to the library yesterday. Three volumes of Foxtrot ("Think iFruity", "Enormously Foxtrot", and one about cactus hotels - sorry, couldn't remember the full name), one Anne Rice book ("Blood and Gold" - about the vampire Marius, a Roman-senator-turned-big-bad-vampire), a book on Greek (Hugo's "Greek in Three Months", to be specific - yes, I know I've borrowed that a million times - whatever), a book on Japanese (realis'd that there were a few pages missing *sigh*) and a Chinese book on Korean (title translated would be "800 words in Korean"). Yep, that'd be one empty slot left. I returned "Enormously Foxtrot" today at the library@Orchard and borrowed a book on Irish ("Teach Yourself: Irish") and a book on Hebrew ("A Modern Israeli Hebrew Textbook"). Time to work on it, guys.

No comments: