Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Raining Cats and Dogs [And Men and Women].

It's almost 7.30 in the evening and here I am blogging away. Within a kilometre radius I believe that at least 75% of the people are having dinner. I'm starving here *cries out and struggles in the Sims way*

It's a Tuesday, so there was MAD today.

Wait wait, too fast, I need to start from something earlier.

I had a Biology test today. Nutrition and digestion in mammals. Well, it was con-si-der-a-bly okay, since there weren't really any questions which made you scratch your skull. Most of the answers came off the top of my head (yes I know - SHUT UP about my hairdo). I had to use a calculator for the balanced diet question because the calculations were too...too...difficult and would be too time-consuming to do by hand.

Ok, enough about the Biology test. After recess was Elementary Maths. Oh dear, another test. This time on inequalities, number patterns, and direct and inverse proportion (I have a SERIOUS feeling that I left out something. Oh never mind, the test's over). I think...I did...okay. I don't know. My answers were rather wonky. Hmm.

So skip skip skip and I'm back to MAD. It was s'posed to be the juniors' first official debate session but some people simply couldn't be bothered to come, claiming they had something to do. Ok, so maybe they do, but could they at least confirm it personally? To a senior?
Ok, I'm going to cut the complaints. To the debate.

Well, I'd say they weren't really TOO prepared. I guess you can't blame them. I mean, for my first debate I was also stuttering away. Goodness, I still remember the stupid motion - "This house believes that photography is more efficient than painting." I was on the proposition team. Now, I really want to kick myself for not making use of the fact that I was on the proposition. At that time I didn't fully comprehend the meaning of "efficient" and all along I thought that my team was in a disadvantaged position. Now that I realise what "efficient" really denotes I realise that I had been REA-ALLY STUPID then. I STILL want to kick myself. Like in the face or something.

Whoa, how did I get so far?

Oh by the way, I borrowed a Foxtrot book from Amanda yesterday. Finished it in German class. Returned it to her today.

Wow, that makes FOUR Foxtrot comic books in THREE days. Amazing.

No comments: