Thursday, May 12, 2005

*Cough cough cough*

Here I am, sitting down and listening to Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl". People are probably going to start screaming how stupid Gwen Stefani is and that she should "Free the Gwenihana Girls!" I'm just going to ignore those comments and continue with my post as though nothing has happened. Yep, that's right, I'm dismissing you all who are beginning to bitch about Gwen Stefani for one simple reason - I don't care. I'm listening to their songs, it's not like I'm one of her Harajuku Girls/Boys/Ladies/Men/Teenies/Babies/Bitches/Bastards/Whatevers.
Damn, I'm having a headache. I realise I can't really write a blog entry properly listening to Gwen Stefani. I'm a little too obsessed with her songs to concentrate properly. Argh. Pardon me if I begin to sound weird because I'm just not paying attention to what I'm typing. Sorry!

Ah ok, paused the song. My brain should be a little more free to write now.

So today's a Thursday and it was supposed to be my turn for MAD Vibes duty, but it rained *sigh* And I didn't go for MAD today. I'm really really really sorry you had to do a one-man show, ZiepZiep! Owe you a favour 'k?

I'm currently drinking Yakult and tapping away at the keyboard. I managed to borrow the remaining two Alias Season 1 CDs (thanks ZisZis!) and I've finished watching three and half episodes already. I'll probably finish the remaining three and a half episodes over the next few days.

I'm terribly lost now. I wonder what I should do to find a aim for myself. I need a goal in life.

Why, of course, that could be everything and anything.

Maybe I should start learning Russian all over again. I keep forgetting once I've gotten the book *sigh*

And I need to work on Korean. Argh.

Oh and I forgot to add, I've installed a new comments sytem - Haloscan. PLEASE tag, people! Need your comments to know that everything's ok =]

No comments: