Monday, July 18, 2005

A Quick Clarification and a Lot of Ranting.

Before I continue, this is a clarification addressed to Zis:

Sorry, it must've been one of my non-sequiturs again! By "coincidental" I was referring to the occurences of the number 47 in Nature and not the occurences of the number in "Alias".

Ok, clarification done.

It's the 18th of July, one day after my school's 88th Anniversary celebrations. I s'pose I did okay for the Heritage Walk section - I even got on TV! *claps*

Erm - yeah - I know I was blocked. Whatever.

So this morning school only lasted for like, two hours. We watched a dance depicting the interaction between the different races in Singapore and a performance by the Necessary Stage titled "What's the Difference?". After we were dismissed I kinda felt quite lost because all around in the canteen were unfamiliar people. Mom and Dad were at work and I had finished watching the finale of Alias S2 the day before, so I didn't know what else I could do. I ended up tagging along with Yihui to KFC and I had a Shrooms burger meal (frankly, I have zero idea what else I can eat in KFC). After finishing "lunch" (the burger was so TINY!) I just strolled around Clementi, browsing through the books in the Clementi Bookstore (which sold all sorts of expensive university textbook for subjects like mathematics, chemistry, biology, physics and computer science) and finally going to Big Bookshop to see what books they had there.

I was looking at some secondary school textbooks when suddenly I saw Amanda strolling around. Apparently everyone was there - from Pinky to June to Shida.

A while later, I was in the library with C. Yiting, C. H. M., T. H. M. and Pinky. I found Alias: Skin Deep at last!

I loitered in the library for almost two hours, browsing, borrowing, dumping, and generally tormenting the poor books. Finally I managed to get my hands on quite a number of books.

Well here I am at 1836 hrs tapping away at my computer, writing a blog entry.

I've still got loads to do. *sigh*

No comments: