Friday, July 29, 2005

MV Leaving "Alias"?!

Before I start my vent+rant, first in reply to Liwen's comment: I am NOT a book-slave, I am only one when I'm lugging the books =] Otherwise I make my books work for me, which is why I usually have to browse and browse and pick and choose when I borrow books. Also, I would borrow 16 books given the chance; I used to have four cards (one for each member of my family) and my mother even had a Premium Membership subscription, which meant I could borrow a total of 20 books - which I did, most of the time. I borrowed as much as could then, but as I grew older I grew out of borrowing children's books (which could be finished in a couple of minutes) and began to venture into the adult borrowing section. The rest is history, with the number of books being borrowed diminishing as my tastes began to grow, change, and mutate.

Anyway -

MV IS LEAVING ALIAS?!?!?!??!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

This is bad, this is bad, this is bad. News has spread the Michael Vartan is leaving Alias and will be gone after a few episodes of Season 5. NO!!!!!!! Don't let him go!!!

I just don't understand what's the point of Alias without him. I don't want Vaughn to die because of the car crash, nor do I want him to turn evil, or just disappear, or maybe melt and mutate back into a page from one of Rambaldi's manuscripts. I want him to remain as who he is, regardless of whoever he may (spoiler: Season 4 finale), I DON'T WANT HIM TO GO!!! He and Sydney form the very heart and soul of "Alias" - without him "Alias" just doesn't seem right! ARR!!!

Ok, everyone, peace out, vent+rant's done.

No comments: