Monday, January 09, 2006

Poems.

After what seems to be an eternal age of hoo-has ever since school re-opened (what with the incident of the CCA Extravaganza and the New Secondary One Students' Invasion), I have finally gotten in touch with my muse (who is very very upset that I haven't been tickling him/her for inspiration for ages). He/She bounded around in the invisible fields of my mind for a while, happily laughing and singing before falling over in a state of excitement. Out bled the following two haikus:

Haiku 0

A small trickling start
Far I see a great river
Past the horizon

Haiku 1

Raining heavily
Drops of rain dotting the glass
Overlooked diamonds

Unfortunately at this point the poor muse needed a good sit-down, a good plaster, and perhaps a little shut-eye and decided to block out the creative aspect of my mind.

I shall see if there are any past writings whatsoever I could here.

No comments: