Friday, October 21, 2005

Woo-hoo back again~

Hi-ho, hi-ho
It's time to blog again
Let's go, let's go
Inflict readers with pain
Come see, come see
The painful reality
Don't leave, don't leave
Keep reading my blog angsty


Okay I know that was a lousy intro.

Wooh, I'm blogging again.

On the other hand I have absolutely zero idea what to blog about.

I could blog about my results. I could blog about how stuck I am in life. I could blog about how my Chinese O's are coming and I'm still not working on it. I could sound all angsty and complain about life. Or I could sound all fluffy and praise life. Or I could be raunchy and start discussing things of a more carnal nature. Or I could just sit here and slack away.

Or I could just stop this entry here.

Yeah, I think I'll do that.

"Priiiiima donnna~"

Sorry, been watching too much Phantom of the Opera.

Ok that's it.

Sorry all. I think this is just a post to let everyone know that Eden Lost is still up and kicking - no excess worries, everyone, just relax.

No comments: