Wednesday, October 12, 2005

50th Post! Woo-hoo!

Yay everyone it's my fiftieth post! Woo-hoo! *celebrates* *cheers*

Haha ok ok.

Me exams are more or less over - WHEE!!! All that's left is O'Level Chinese on the 31st of October *dread* Must go and continue studying soon *sigh*

Well, even so, at least the school end-of-year exams are over. I'm breathing a BIG sigh of relief (yes, I know it's been five days already since I took my last EOY paper - still...) and have been celebrating and lazing around like the most professional slacker these past few days.

On the other hand, I've been trekking around and finally visited the Central Lending Library at the National Library premises yesterday. The language section was a bit disappointing, though - JRL and library@orchard seems to have much more interesting books. On the other hand there were two or three books that WERE unique to the CLL - there was this "Grammar of Modern Hebrew" that made me go "Wow!" and a book on contemporary usage of Russian (which also made me go "Wow!").

I've started work on digital graphics again. Here's a set of icons I made for an SD-1.net challenge - it features Sydney and Vaughn (darn, I think S5 has made me feel much more for S/V! Can't believe I'm turning into an S/V shipper! ARR ~o~)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Screencaps (from Episode 5x01: Prophet Five) are taken from Alias-Media and font used is "Olympus".

Oh - and not to forget a wallpaper of Vaughn that I made this morning - you can see it here. It's the first time I'm using textures and I must say, I think it looks great =]

Enjoy! Hope yer like them!

No comments: