Tuesday, September 27, 2005

On hiatus again.

I'm finally getting down to posting!

I'm really sorry that some people have been experiencing server or site problems when they attempt to visit this blog - there has been a moving of files over to a new server by the server provider, hence the downtime.

I can't really post long today - I need to go off and study. Yep, that's right, other than the long hiatus before this post there's also going to be a long hiatus after this post. From the 3rd of October 2005 to the 7th of October 2005, I should be offline most of the time to study, meaning minimal or no time at all spent on the computer (I hope). Please pardon my inactivity online in this period of time, and do hope I do really well for all my exams this round and next time so that I can be allowed to spend time online =]

Well, gotta go all. Have a great time, and study hard!

No comments: