Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New Blog, I'm Sorry :=]

Well people, I'm afraid it's another blog again. This time it's up at Blogger.

Yeah okay, I know you guys must be like, "What the HELL is wrong with you? You've got a DOMAIN NAME! What for d'you need a blog at Blogger?" Well for damn's sake, I hope you know that not every darnit webpage works like a blog! I'm sick of updating my blog manually (ok Kathy, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, my apologies, I'm sorry I'm sorry *bows and bows*) and it's time I installed an automated system. Ok I was planning to use Wordpress but I'm practically a fool when it comes to all the tech details of the system. Ok maybe I'll figure it out but I'm a bit of a slack now so cool off, ok? *grits teeth*

Ok, so I know I'm using a Blogger standard template. I'll be making a new template soon, and once it's done I'll install it ASAP. Hope you guys won't mind 'k?

Whoa it's 2:55 PM already. I'd better go, rehearsal @ 3.00 PM. See you guys around?

No comments: