Friday, April 08, 2005

Dahz, I'm Tired.

Well, I'm like totally exhausted and freaked out all, so bear with my tired tone carrying itself on and on through this entry, 'k?

So anyway there was SYF today, and we were rehearsing in the hall. I had a little hiccup here and there, otherwise I s'pose I did ok. Supposedly I was trying to actually ACT the age, though I guess it was a bit inevitable.

Well, I AM an inexperienced actor after all.

Frankly, I think I thought this was minestrone soup but I ended up in carrot soup instead. The original real deal I thought ELDDS had was stuff like debating, speech, "fun" with English and stuff. I didn't expect to end up getting so steeped in all this drama (BOTH meanings, dearie). Yep, I didn't expect to become an actor.

Well, acting has pretty much been something that's influenced me a lot. It's built up in me a passion I guess I could never find if I spent all my CCA time in secondary school having "fun" with English. Well, I know drama is a type of "fun" but you know what I'm talking about.

Acting's also demanded a lot from me that I never thought I could fulfil before. I mean, it's really pushed me to certain limits and broke through a lot of barriers within me. Plus the real life drama going on, I've gotten a total kick out of all this. I've got a total paradigm shift and I'm no longer what I used to be. D'you hear that, Henry Park? I'm no longer who I used to be. Learn it, ex-classmates! I used to be trudged on by you, treated like utter shit from you, ostracised, insulted, teased, left me out, everything negative you can possibly do. Listen up, ya little brats! I'm not who I used to be, and although I won't deny that you have left on me a mark I can never erase, I affirm my stand and I will always intentionally contradict or ignore or totally forget you idiots even existed. Go get a life, and pick on someone your own size, so you can grow bigger! Wait, your head's getting bigger already? Well, too bad!

Ok, I'll cut the crap there. I've gotten a kick out of this blog thing and I'm totally hooked.

No comments: