Saturday, December 31, 2005

And so begins 2006.

56 minutes into 2006. The sky remains a strange hue of black tinged with a very vermillion red, and the wind from the fan continues to blow at the newspaper cuttings on my board.

Nothing seems to have changed, but everything has changed.

I can never believe that 2005 existed.

2005 has been a very weird year for me. From the start of the year to the end of the year, 2005 has proven to be a very absurd and surreal period. It's quite fruitful, yes, in fact I can't believe that I've finished one Shakespeare play already. Then and again, there have been regrets in this year, but nonetheless, time past is time past and I guess we can't really do anything about it, can we?

It's going to be one hour into the onslaught of 2006, and it's time I went to sleep too before I start getting ill again.

Goodnight everyone.

No comments: